- May 6, 2018
- 10:45 am
- 108 Northwest Ln. Charlottesville, VA
In February the National Spiritual Assembly (NSA) took the unusual step of suspending sending out Feast Messages each Baha’i Month and instead directed us to study a number of recent letters both from the NSA and the Universal House of Justice. The the community decided that the best approach for us to study these letters is to read them individually and get together to discuss them following a “Book Club” type model.
The second Book Club meeting to discuss the first two letters will be Sunday, May 6th at 10:45 at Bob Riggs’ house. Brunch will be provided. This is not potluck. The group will plan future meetings, expected to include about 4 more in the future.
The full list of letters suggested by the NSA are:
- National Spiritual Assembly on “America and the Five Year Plan” (February 25, 2017)
- National Spiritual Assembly on “The Spirit of Teaching” (December 8, 2017)
- National Spiritual Assembly on “Teaching and the Quest for Justice” (January 31, 2018)
- Universal House of Justice on uprooting the problem of racism in America (February 4, 2018)
- Universal House of Justice on efforts to eliminate racial prejudice and the framework for action (April 10, 2011)
- Universal House of Justice on the issue of climate change (excerpts) (November 29, 2017)